Our Kindergarten Program serves children ages 3 through 6, and runs from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year, excluding school holidays.
Kinderfarm Annual Tuition
- 5 days: $5700 + $400 supply fee + $390 lunch fee
- 3 days: $3700 + $350 supply fee + $235 lunch fee
- 2 days: $2600 + $300 supply fee + $155 lunch fee
Before and Aftercare
Before-care and aftercare is available for kindergartners from 7:30-8:00 a.m. and from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. View the cost in the Tuition Schedule PDF below.
SLCS is able to accept childcare assistance.
Our Grades Program school day is from 8:10 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
1st through 8th grade annual tuition
- $6,900 per student + $400 supply fee
- $25 one-time, non-refundable application fee
- $300 initial deposit (deducted from final tuition payment of the school year)
Grades financial aid
Tuition Reduction: SLCS strives to be an affordable educational option while still working to maintain sustainability for our school and our teachers. We are willing to work with everyone to best meet the needs of families and the school. While we are not able to offer scholarships, we do offer a tuition reduction option in amounts up to $1300.00 for qualifying families as determined by the TADS financial aid assessment. This tuition reduction option is only available for Grades students.
After your enrollment process has begun, SLCS can guide you through the tuition reduction process.